Place in your core. When your dilemma is prevented or it's requirements are met, randomly select a opponent's personnel that was facing that dilemma to be stopped.
"How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life, wouldn't you say?"
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Promotion Foil card from Genesis (Copyright 2007)
Image Source: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan -
UCT-ID : ST2E 11 PF 11b (manufactor info on card: 11 P 11)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / foil
List of "reprints" for No-Win Situation:
- "I Don’t Like to Lose" >by Matt Kirk (CaptMDKirk)
Log in OR create a new account to write a card review.
- "Klingon Killer" by Coogee
- "Diplomacy Wins! 1.2" by Neal Lawson
- "2011 World Championships Day 2 (Winner Deck)" by Mike Harrington
- "No Win For You!" by KaiserK
- "Double-Take" by Raymond Linton
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Promotion Foil card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Genesis".