(1) Ohhhh! Nothing Happened!
Q. Temporal. Plays in your core. When you play another Temporal card, you may destroy this event to name a dilemma. Choose an opponent to take a copy of that dilemma from his or her dilemma pile and remove it from the game. That opponent shuffles and replaces his or her dilemma pile face down.
"Life is about to form on this planet for the very first time. A group of amino acids are about to combine to form the first protein."
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Virtual card from Virtual Promo Cards (Copyright 2013)
Image Source: The Next Generation - All Good Things…, Part II (Season 7 - Episode 26)
UCT-ID : ST2E 0 VP 106 (manufactor info on card: 0 VP 106)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / foil / alternate image
Additional openCards collector info: Tournament Promo - Series VIII
List of "reprints" for Ohhhh! Nothing Happened!:
- ST2E 6 P 27 from Reflections 2.0 (first print - alternate picture)
- "Relativity 1.6" by Mr Slade
- "There's no time like the past" by Peter H. Møller
- "Mr Slades Relativity - 2016 Worlds" by Mr Slade
- "When all else fails, do it yourself." by Peter H. Møller
- "Timey Wimey Thingy!!" by Garry Dillon
You can create your own Decks at the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Virtual card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Virtual Promo Cards".