(5) Agonizing Encounter
For each headquarters you command, this dilemma is cost -1. Your opponent names a skill. For each of your missions that requires that skill, randomly select a personnel to be stopped.
"Let me talk to them, Pilot. I'm much more articulate."
Characteristics: dilemma with a cost of 3 or more, dilemma with variable costs, reduce your dilemma play cost, "headquarter related" dilemma, "randomly select" dilemma, "randomly stopper" dilemma.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Virtual Promotion Foil card from Virtual Promo Cards (Copyright 2009)
Image Source: The Next Generation - Manhunt (Season 2 - Episode 19)
UCT-ID : ST2E 0 VP 19 (manufactor info on card: 0 VP 19)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / foil / alternate image
List of "reprints" for Agonizing Encounter:
- ST2E 8 R 1 from To Boldly Go (first print - alternate picture)
- ST2E 0 D 19 from DGMA Promos (alternate picture)
Log in OR create a new account to write a card review.
- "Space is the place! 1.1" by
- "Sixty thousand light years seems a little closer today (than yesterday)" by Vladimir Vrbata
- "Fly" by Daniil Mira
- "SF for EC 2016 Day 1 by Peter Machovits" by Peter Machovits
- "Jupiter and so on V 2.0" by Michael Albrecht
You can create your own Decks at the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Virtual Promotion Foil card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Virtual Promo Cards".