Traditional blade weapon of the Klingon warrior. According to legend, the first bat'leth, or "sword of honor," was forged by Kahless the Unforgettable some fifteen centuries ago.
Each of your Klingons present is STRENGTH +2, and in each battle one of them may mortally wound one adversary they just stunned. (Cumulative.)
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Starter Alternate Image Reprint Card card from The Trouble with Tribbles (Copyright 2000 by Decipher)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - Blood Oath (Season 2 - Episode 19)
UCT-ID : ST1E 9 SAR 156 (manufactor info on card: none)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for Bat'leth:
Log in OR create a new account to write a card review.
- "Have you accepted Kahless as your savior" by Andrew Dick
- "What Does Marsellus Wallace Look Like?" by Matthew McClain
- "The House of Soong" by KlimDokachin
- "KLINGONEN [Sieg über Kazon beim Berliner 1E Open Constructed Turnier]" by Fähnrich ehrenh. Celina
- "Klingon Fast-Armada Solver" by Dukat
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST1E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Starter Alternate Image Reprint Card card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "The Trouble with Tribbles".