"This starship. Could it carry my wisdom beyond the Barrier? ...Then I shall make use of this starship... bring it closer, so that I might... join with it."
Dilemma - Planet dilemma
Unless two Away Team members each have INTEGRITY > 7, place on mission; destroys one ship here (opponent's choice). You must have a ship here to attempt mission.
Characteristics: place atop mission.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Rare card from The Motion Pictures (Copyright 2002 by Decipher)
Image Source: Motion picture "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" (1989)
UCT-ID : ST1E 15 R 3 (manufactor info on card: 3 R)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for "God":
- "Hirogen deck Worlds 2018" by Peter Hill
- "A Deck I Copied and Made Shit" by Greg Dillon
- "BajRom" by Michael Van Breemen
- "Everything is a Coincidence" by Clerasil ToB
- "All Hail Her Majesty, Empress Admiral Temporal Agent Commander T'Pol I. Long May She Reign!" by Stefan Slaby
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST1E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Rare card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "The Motion Pictures".