"This starship. Could it carry my wisdom beyond the Barrier? ...Then I shall make use of this starship... bring it closer, so that I might... join with it."
Dilemma - Planet dilemma
Unless two Away Team members each have INTEGRITY > 7, place on mission; destroys one ship here (opponent's choice). You must have a ship here to attempt mission.
Characteristics: place atop mission.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Rare card from The Motion Pictures (Copyright 2002 by Decipher)
Image Source: Motion picture "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" (1989)
UCT-ID : ST1E 15 R 3 (manufactor info on card: 3 R)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for "God":
- ST1E o VR 62 from Homefront (alternate picture)
- "2016 Worlds Day 1.1E" by Justin Ford
- "Gem and the Holograms" by Amber Van Breemen
- "Schneider is joining the orgy in the London Love Cafe (by Paddy)" by thsch
- "Puddles and Monkeys" by Glen "Lofty" Shipley
- "The Time Machine Did It" by
!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Rare card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "The Motion Pictures".