"If it wasn't for me, you'd still be back there sitting in the sun... relaxing."
Dilemma - Planet dilemma
Unless you have 2 Archaeology or 2 Geology, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
Rule hint for this card
This card have been fully converted from 2E into 1E under OTF rules - please use Captain's Holiday from Engage instead.
'Captain's Holiday' is a backward compatible card form the Second Edition expansion Second Edition - ST1E compatible (Copyright 2002 by Decipher)
See collectors infos for this card in the Second Edition section under the UCT-ID: ST2E 1 C 13
- "What Does Marsellus Wallace Look Like?" by
- "Johnny's Ent-E deck for Worlds" by
- "The House of Soong" by KlimDokachin
- "Dominion "Distruptor Overload"-protected planet-only Solver" by Dukat
- "Hunters and Prey" by Dukat
Create your own deck in the ST1E deck section!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Second Edition - ST1E compatible".