Orion slave girl created as an illusion over her broken human body. Attempted to seduce Captain Christopher Pike for her Talosian captors.
Gender: female. Species: Orion.
Command & Staffing abilitys:
Honor Start of each turn, select a skill; loses skill at end of turn.
INTEGRITY: 7 CUNNING: 5 STRENGTH: 3
List of "personas" for Vina:
Rule hint for this card
If you play OTF this card replaces the backward compatible 2E card Vina, Orion Slave Girl from Reflections II - ST1E compatible (the 2E card is no longer valide in OTF).
Virtual card from Shades of Gray (by The Continuing Committee)
Image Source: The Original Series - The Cage
UCT-ID : ST1E 19 V 49 (manufactor info on card: 49 V)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title and game text in another expansion or with another collection info).
- "Some new Romulan schemes V2.2" by Arjan Hoek
- "If I was a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides" by KaiserK
- "Starfleet looks in the mirror 1.1" by Alexander Gutmann
- "Finally George and Gracie are ready to swim Regional 2016" by Michael Albrecht
- "Starfleet looks in the mirror" by Alexander Gutmann
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST1E deck section!