The openCards "credits" program
The openCards "credits program" gives you the opportunity to earn honor points called "credits" for your collaboration on openCards. You can earn "credits" for posting articles ("POST credits"), when other users read your articles ("HIT credits") and for special support of openCards ("BONUS credits") e.g. for helping us to integrate a new game into openCards. All three kinds of "credits" together define your openCards "credits" value.
Excisting subitems for the help article "The openCards "credits" program":
- For what will you receive "credits"?
- For what can you use your "credits"?
- How many "credits" will you get for the different possible articles or posts?
- How do we count "HIT credits"?
- Where can I see how many "credits" I have collected?
- How and when do we draw up your account?
- Can I lose my "credits" ?
- Since when is the openCards "credits program" active?