Archives Forums | openCards

You are here

Selling collection (closed)

Sat, 12/12/2009 - 21:16
    Ausgang

Greetings! This is simply the (not word-by-word) translation of this thread: http://www.open-cards.com/forums/st2e/st2e-gameplay-german/386. Sorry if my English isn’t very correct, but it’s been a long day ;) I’m going to sell my STCCG collection. Since I hardly divorce from the cards, I won’t get aware of them very cheaply. The high idealistic value shall be mirrored in your offer. So please don’t make underprized fun-offerings. Unless in extraordinary cases, I will not sell single cards.Basically: the whole set or nothing ;) Some minor description of my collection: Unfortunately no set is fully complete (except for the smaller ones). If you’d like to have a more detailed list or if you have any particular questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. The following lists show how many cards are missing in each set, in some cases I specify the exact card names. This happens only not to overload this thread. In general, the complete sets are perfect for newcomers to the game, because it contains many cards from every expansion/set (except Necessary Evil). Some rares are included multiply, as are Uncommons and Commons as a matter of course. But, no card is included more than three times! Base Set (8 Rares & 4 Uncommons missing) Energize (complete, except: Common Ground, Kira Nerys and Neral) Call to Arms (4 Rares & 1 Uncommon missing) Necessary Evil (only about more than 10 cards, including William Riker, Exchange Officer) Fractured Time (1x komplett) Tenth Anniversary Set (1x complete) Reflections (21 P missing; I don’t count the Reprints as a part of this set) Strange New Worlds (complete, except: Noonien Soong and Tolian Soran) To Boldly Go (complete, except: Data’s Emotional Chip and USS Ganges) Dangerous Missions (each pack one time, therefore complete) Captain’s Log (14 Rares & 3 Uncommons missing) Genesis (1x complete) These Are The Voyages (15 Rares missing) In A Mirror Darkly (complete, except The Inner Light) What You Leave Behind (complete, except: The Clown: Guillotine, Neras and IKS Quel’Poh, HMS Bounty) If you want to know which cards exactly are missing feel free to ask me. Moreover I am thinking of also selling my First Edition collection. It is mostly complete, except for All Good Things, Foils, Premier BB and Previews. I’m looking forward to your mails!
    Mon, 01/18/2010 - 19:10
    Ausgang