CompanionUnique / Universal: Unique
Ranger. Hunter 2.
When you play Faramir, Shadow players cannot play minions until the end of the turn. The move limit is +2.
There are no travelers in this land. Only servants of the Dark Tower.
Virtual card from Digital cards from Deciphers website (Copyright 2003)
UCT-ID : LotR 0 AFD 1 (manufactor info on card: 0 AFD 1)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title published or in a different language in other expansions).
List of "personas" (same card title) for Faramir:
- Faramir, Captain of Gondor (LotR 4 R 116) - The Two Towers
- Faramir, Son of Denethor (LotR 4 C 117) - The Two Towers
- Faramir, Ithilien Ranger (LotR 6 P 121) - Ents of Fangorn
- Faramir, Stout Captain (LotR 7 C 90) - The Return of the King
- Faramir, Wizard’s Pupil (LotR 7 R 91) - The Return of the King
- Faramir, Defender of Osgiliath (LotR 8 C 34) - Siege of Gondor
- Faramir, Dúnadan of Gondor (LotR 12 R 47) - Black Rider
- Faramir, Prince of Ithilien (LotR 13 C 66) - Bloodlines
- Faramir, Bearer of Quality (LotR 17 R 28) - Rise of Saruman
- Faramir, Captain of Ithilien (LotR 18 R 48) - Treachery & Deceit