(2) Anachronistic Deviation
Consume: 1. (Your opponent places the top card of his or her dilemma pile face up beneath this mission.) If you command a ship at this mission, randomly select a non- personnel to be killed. If you command a non- ship at this mission, randomly seelect a personnel to be killed. This dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
"...we could be living in an alternate timeline right now."
Virtual card from Face of the Enemy (Copyright 2015)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - Trials and Tribble-ations (Season 5 - Episode 6)
UCT-ID : ST2E 35 V 1 (manufactor info on card: 35 V 1)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "Dominion only rocks Europe" by TWatson
- "The Greatest Hero of the Klingon Empire" by Nathan Miracle
- "Catching Up With the Cardassians" by Nathan Miracle
- "Sixty thousand light years seems a little closer today (than yesterday)" by Vladimir Vrbata
- "Sixty thousand light years seems a little closer today" by Vladimir Vrbata
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!