When your personnel is facing a dilemma, choose one for him or her to gain until the end of that dilemma: an attribute from a personnel present; or a skill from a personnel present.
"...La Forge was conditioned by the Romulans - a process referred to historically, and somewhat inaccurately, as brainwashing."
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Virtual card from Virtual Promo Cards (Copyright 2013)
Image Source: The Original Series - The City on the Edge of Forever (Season 1 - Episode 28)
UCT-ID : ST2E 0 VP 135 (manufactor info on card: 0 VP 135)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / foil / alternate image
List of "reprints" for Fitting In:
- ST2E 5 P 20 from Fractured Time (first print - alternate picture)
- "Luna's Dream Journal v3" by Amber Van Breemen
- "Starfleet - The Best of All "Worlds" (2016) #2" by
- "Mason" by Mason Steven
- "Future Twilight v16 - I Parked the Carriage... Where?!" by Amber Van Breemen
- "FlutterBat!" by Amber Van Breemen
You can create your own Decks at the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Virtual card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Virtual Promo Cards".