(3) An Issue of Trust
Unless you have Honor or Treachery, all your personnel are stopped. If you have two or more personnel who have Honor or Treachery, randomly select all but one of those personnel to be stopped.
"Khan, how do you know you'll keep, your world?"
"I've given you no world to keep, Admiral. In my judgement you simply have no alternative."
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Virtual card from Virtual Promo Cards (Copyright 2013)
Image Source: Motion picture "Star Trek: Nemesis" (2002)
UCT-ID : ST2E 0 VP 111 (manufactor info on card: 0 VP 111)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / foil / alternate image
Additional openCards collector info: Regional Championship 2012
List of "reprints" for An Issue of Trust:
- ST2E 10 R 2 from Captain's Log (first print - alternate picture)
- ST2E 10 A 1 from Captain's Log (alternate picture)
- "Finally ready - EM day 2" by Martin Felber
- "Space is the place! 1.1" by
- "Patient Battles" by garetjax
- "Sixty thousand light years seems a little closer today (than yesterday)" by Vladimir Vrbata
- "SF for EC 2016 Day 1 by Peter Machovits" by Peter Machovits
You can create your own Decks at the ST2E deck section!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Virtual Promo Cards".