(3) An Issue of Trust
Unless you have Honor or Treachery, all your personnel are stopped. If you have two or more personnel who have Honor or Treachery, randomly select all but one of those personnel to be stopped.
"Khan, how do you know you'll keep, your world?"
"I've given you no world to keep, Admiral. In my judgement you simply have no alternative."
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Virtual card from Virtual Promo Cards (Copyright 2013)
Image Source: Motion picture "Star Trek: Nemesis" (2002)
UCT-ID : ST2E 0 VP 111 (manufactor info on card: 0 VP 111)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / foil / alternate image
Additional openCards collector info: Regional Championship 2012
List of "reprints" for An Issue of Trust:
- "The Pah Wraiths are Borg V4" by Steve Hartmann
- "Peter Hill To Rule in Hell Worlds 2018" by Peter Hill
- "Almost Forty v2" by Daniel Waller
- "Peter Hill Relativity V3 Worlds 2018" by Peter Hill
- "The Peoples Front of Cardassia" by Kieren
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Virtual Promo Cards".