(2) Programmed Compulsion
Unless you have 2 Navigation and Programming or Engineer and Cunning > 40, your opponent may place this dilemma on one of your missions. All your personnel are attributes -1. At the end of each of your turns, if you have a staffed ship at this mission, you may remove this dilemma from the game.
"The only difference is that they never leave their home."
Virtual card from Tacking Into the Wind (Copyright 2011)
Image Source: The Next Generation - The Nth Degree (Season 4 - Episode 19)
UCT-ID : ST2E 24 V 7 (manufactor info on card: 24 V 7)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville" by Nat Kirton
- "option v2 " by John Paul Veasey
- "Ritual Suicide v4.1" by sirdan
- "Terms of Enrampagement." by Nat Kirton
- "Obviously we have a changeling infiltrator on the station" by Peukon
You can create your own Decks at the ST2E deck section!