(4) • Sybok, Fanatical Missionary
Non-aligned Personnel of Vulcan species.
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-A. When a dilemma that this personnel is facing is about to be returned to its owner's dilemma pile, you may remove that dilemma from the game. You may do this only once each turn.
INTEGRITY: 3 CUNNING: 8 STRENGTH: 8
"Each of us hides a secret pain."
Further game play infos
Sybok, Fanatical Missionary counts as "matching commander" for the following ship cards:
- U.S.S. Enterprise-A, Chariot of "God" (24 V 52) from Tacking Into the Wind
- U.S.S. Enterprise-A, Olive Branch (39 V 18) from Star Trek 50
Characteristics: remove opponent's dilemmas from the game, "affiliation", Past related, Commander, personnel who has a cost of 3 or more, personnel who has a cost of 4 or more, Vulcan species.
Requires: "return to owner's dilemma pile" dilemma.
Virtual card from Tacking Into the Wind (Copyright 2011)
Image Source: Motion picture "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" (1989)
UCT-ID : ST2E 24 V 38 (manufactor info on card: 24 V 38)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "Purple Rain 2.1" by Jeremy Benedict
- "A Fascinating deck without Spock? Thats not Logical!" by garetjax
- "Follow Ship 2.0" by
- "The 15 Year Mission" by Garry Dillon
- "Ode to Foresomes" by Kieren
You can create your own Decks at the ST2E deck section!