Federation Personnel of Human species.
Order - Stop this personnel to reveal the top card of an opponent's dilemma pile. If that dilemma could have been faced at your completed mission, you may place it face up beneath that mission (it is overcome).
INTEGRITY: 5 CUNNING: 8 STRENGTH: 5
"Care to dance?"
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Rare card from Call to Arms (Copyright 2003)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - Statistical Probabilities (Season 6 - Episode 9)
UCT-ID : ST2E 3 R 176 (manufactor info on card: 3 R 176)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it." by Joshua Sheets
- "A Morale Boost" by Maggie Geppert
- "#DONTMESSWITHEARTH" by Connor Corbett
- "Avery Will Not Be Happy I Took Mot Out Of This Deck" by Avery Matteson
- "Clergyman, on the off chance that this does not go well for me..." by Joshua Sheets
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Rare card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Call to Arms".