(3) Subliminal Signal
Temporal. Plays in your core. When a dilemma that has a cost of 3 is revealed from your dilemma stack, you may place the top card of your dilemma pile face up beneath the mission being attempted to make that dilemma cost -3.
"All these 'threes' can't be coming up by accident."
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Virtual card from Favor the Bold (Copyright 2008)
Image Source: The Next Generation - Cause and Effect (Season 5 - Episode 18)
UCT-ID : ST2E 16 V 24 (manufactor info on card: 16 V 24)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "Oh, the almighty Temporal Prime Directive. Take my advice. lt's less of a headache if you just ..." by Tjark
- "Neil Timmon's 2011 Worlds Day 2 Deck" by ntimmons
- "Everything In This Deck Is Bigger Than Yours v1.2 [Worlds 2011 Day 2]" by Ben Hosp
- "Everything In This Deck Is Bigger Than Yours v1.1" by Ben Hosp
- "Holding Celle" by bashircommander
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!