Location: Alpha-Quadrant Span: 2. Points: 30.
Requirements: Exobiology, Medical, Programming, and Integrity > 27 or Intelligence, Medical, Treachery, and Cunning > 28
T'Lani III: Help Kellerun and T'Lani scientists deal with the biomechanical weapons leftover from their centuries-long war.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Uncommon card from Second Edition (Copyright 2002)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - Armageddon Game (Season 2 - Episode 13)
UCT-ID : ST2E 1 U 163 (manufactor info on card: 1 U 163)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "The Pah Wraiths are Borg V4" by Steve Hartmann
- "The Peoples Front of Cardassia" by Kieren
- "The Pah Wraiths are Borg V3" by Steve Hartmann
- "Who Needs Bajor?" by Michael Van Breemen
- "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." by Joshua Sheets
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Uncommon card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Second Edition".