Command & Staffing abilitys:
Skills: • Computer Skill • Obsidian Order • Treachery • Anthropology • May avoid any random selection.
INTEGRITY: 5 CUNNING: 9 STRENGTH: 7
List of "personas" for Elim Garak:
- Agent Garak (17 V 26) from Life From Lifelessness
- Elim (7 R 58) from Blaze of Glory
- Elim Garak, Agent of the Obsidian Order (ST2E 1 R 236) from Second Edition
- Elim Garak, Plain, Simple Tailor (ST2E 3 U 144) from Call To Arms
- Mr. Garak (14 R+ 106) from Holodeck Adventures
- Plain, Simple Garak (5 R 198) from Deep Space Nine
List of mirror universe related cards for Elim Garak:
- Security Chief Garak (11 R+ 61) from Mirror, Mirror
Rule hint for this card
This card has an clarification:
This personnel is removed from the selection pool before any random selection is made. Even if he is the only personnel present, it is still considered a random selection, which he can avoid, if a card specifies a random selection. See mission attempt, dilemma resolution – targets.
The personal combat phase of a personnel battle is not considered a random selection, so he cannot avoid personal combat and may be stunned or mortally wounded in battle. He may avoid the random selection for death at the end of the battle if he is not stunned or disabled.Taken form Glossary - Version 1.9.5.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Rare card from Deep Space Nine (Copyright 1998 by Decipher)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - The Wire (Season 2 - Episode 22)
UCT-ID : ST1E 5 R 183 (manufactor info on card: none)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for Elim Garak:
- ST1E 10 P 52 from Reflections
Log in OR create a new account to write a card review.Click here to see all trade list entries for this Rare card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Deep Space Nine".