What Does God Need With A Starship?
"Excuse me. I'd... just like to ask a question."
Nullifies ""God"." OR Plays once every turn. Opponent chooses: you may download a ship to any location OR you may "stop" or "unstop" (your choice) any ship in play.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Rare card from The Motion Pictures (Copyright 2002 by Decipher)
Image Source: Motion picture "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" (1989)
UCT-ID : ST1E 15 R 27 (manufactor info on card: 27 R)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for What Does God Need With A Starship?:
- ST1E 0 VP 98 from Virtual Promos (alternate picture)
- "The strong will prevail" by Stefan Slaby
- "This is the Time... to Show Them Everything" by Kris Sonsteby
- "1E Worlds 2014" by Justin Ford
- "Back from the Wilderness" by Brian Sykes
- "If I'm Gonna Die... I Wanna Still Be Me" by Kris Sonsteby
!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Rare card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "The Motion Pictures".