Fearsome, three-bladed weapon. Ubiquitous in Klingon society. Favored knife of the warrior. Has ceremonial, combat and culinary applications. Easily concealed.
Klingon use only. Reports for free. Each of your personnel present is STRENGTH +1. (Cumulative.) May report to a just-initiated personnel battle involving your card(s).
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Common card from Blaze of Glory (Copyright 1999 by Decipher)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - Sons and Daughters (Season 6 - Episode 3)
UCT-ID : ST1E 7 C 14 (manufactor info on card: none)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title and game text in another expansion or with another collection info).
Log in OR create a new account to write a card review.
- "Have you accepted Kahless as your savior" by Andrew Dick
- "Your Mum Joke" by Matthyas Kiraly
- "R is for Rohypnol" by Matthyas Kiraly
- "KLINGONEN [Sieg über Kazon beim Berliner 1E Open Constructed Turnier]" by Fähnrich ehrenh. Celina
- "Klingon Fast-Armada Solver" by Dukat
Create your own Deck in the ST1E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Common card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Blaze of Glory".