Standard Cardassian Procedure
Cardassian military policy in any conflict is to take captives when possible, for the many uses they can be put to later.
Capture. Maneuver. Plays in your core.
Order - Destroy this event to begin an engagement involving your ship. That ship is Weapons +1. If you win, randomly select an opponent's personnel involved to place in your brig.
'Standard Cardassian Procedure' is a backward compatible card form the Second Edition expansion Second Edition - ST1E compatible (Copyright 2002 by Decipher)
See collectors infos for this card in the Second Edition section under the UCT-ID: ST2E 1 U 111
- "Beer-fueled Nexus Party v.1.0" by Peter Ludwig
- "Peter Ludwig\'s Magnificent Gloryhole" by Greg Dillon
- "Day 1 - 1E" by Michael Van Breemen
- "Peter Ludwig's Gloryhole" by Ben Dillon
- "OTF - Lean Mean TNG Fed Scientific Diplomacy 4.6" by Shane Brierley
Create your own deck in the ST1E deck section!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Second Edition - ST1E compatible".