❖ I.K.S. Maht-H'a
Attack cruiser that competed to solve an archaeological puzzle uncovered by Federation scientist Richard Galen. The ship's captain was less than pleased with the outcome of the chase.
Klingon Ship - Vor'cha Class
Ship Equipment: Cloaking Device
Special skill(s): While an opponent's Archaeology personnel is at this mission, that opponent must discard a card from hand to use that personnel's skills.
RANGE: 8 WEAPONS: 9 SHIELDS: 8
The following cards can be used as "matching commander" for I.K.S. Maht-H'a:
"I.K.S. Maht-H'a" is a backward compatible card form the Second Edition expansion Second Edition - ST1E compatible (Copyright 2002 by Decipher).
See collectors infos for this card in the Second Edition section under the UCT-ID: ST2E 1 R 401.
- "Episode 12b: How to recognise different trees from quite a long way away.... No. 1.... The Larch" by Paddy Tye
- "It's Our Time... It's Our Time Down Here" by Kris Sonsteby
- "Under Pressure" by Paddy Tye
- "An Archer, By Any Other Name" by Paddy Tye
- "Return of the Augments" by Matthew Zinno
Create your own Deck in the ST1E deck section!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Second Edition - ST1E compatible".