❖ I.K.S. Maht-H'a
Attack cruiser that competed to solve an archaeological puzzle uncovered by Federation scientist Richard Galen. The ship's captain was less than pleased with the outcome of the chase.
Klingon Ship - Vor'cha Class
Ship Equipment: Cloaking Device
Special skill(s): While an opponent's Archaeology personnel is at this mission, that opponent must discard a card from hand to use that personnel's skills.
RANGE: 8 WEAPONS: 9 SHIELDS: 8
The following cards can be used as "matching commander" for I.K.S. Maht-H'a:
- Nu'Daq (1 U 282) from Premiere BB
- Nu'Daq (0 VR 170) from Homefront II
List of "personas" for I.K.S. Maht-H'a:
- I.K.C. Maht-H'a (3 R 117) from Q-Continuum
'I.K.S. Maht-H'a' is a backward compatible card form the Second Edition expansion Second Edition - ST1E compatible (Copyright 2002 by Decipher)
See collectors infos for this card in the Second Edition section under the UCT-ID: ST2E 1 R 401
- "An Archer, By Any Other Name" by Paddy Tye
- "OTF - To Illegit to quit v1.1 - Worlds 2015" by Kenneth Tufts
- "Give us Genesis! 3.0" by Matthew Ting
- "Have you accepted Kahless as your savior" by Andrew Dick
- "The House of Soong" by KlimDokachin
Create your own deck in the ST1E deck section!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Second Edition - ST1E compatible".